Monday, December 7, 2015

Advent Cleaning Challenge Week 2

After the kitchen, the place we spend the most of our time is the living room, dining room, and playroom.  We have a lot of open space in house, and these rooms attach to the kitchen and each other with huge doorways, and little wall space.  Therefore, I've joined these rooms together for my deep-cleaning this week.

Here's the list:

-Sweep and mop all floors
-Dust and polish wooden furniture
-Touch up scratches and nicks on furniture with scratch cover
-Clean dining room table with wood soap
-Clean mantel with wood soap
-Reorganize cluttered toy shelves
-Sort through old candles
-Reorganize homeschooling shelves and art supplies
-Vacuum couches and chairs
-Move canning jars and pots to the store room (I think I'm finally done canning!)
-Fix sheer curtains (Okay, not exactly cleaning, but some of the clips broke, and I need to replace them.  I've been needing to do this for a long time...)

What's on your list this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment